Need a consumer mailing list? When you’re looking to target people or households for your next sales, research, or marketing campaign, Accu DB’s U.S. Consumer database is your best resource.
Our targeted b2c mailing lists gives you access to the largest, most accurate and up-to-date information available. Customize your perfect mailing list with dozens of selections such as age, income, home value, ethnicity, and geography.
Compiled Consumer Lists
- Drawn from public record sources (county records, census data, directories, credit reporting agencies, etc.)
- Many compilers with varying quality of data
- The simplest compiled list is the “resident” list, but doesn’t include names (the delivery list used by the USPS)
- Compiled lists are usually less expensive and may have multiple use privileges
- Because they don’t show purchase behavior, they are usually less responsive than response lists
- Requires skilled advice to find the best list segment for your use (we can help!)
- Almost unlimited demographic selections mostly based on computer modelling or neighborhood data (age, income, presence of children, number of children, marital status, credit score, etc.)
- May also include psychographic data (interests, political affiliations, religious, ethnicity and other factors) gathered from neighborhood modelling or survey sources
- Limited usage reports available
Response-Based Consumer Lists
- Transaction source (subscription, mail order, catalog purchase, membership organization, online purchase or registration, donation data, survey data, etc.)
- More targeted – based on purchase behavior or interest area
- Usage by other companies helps us predict whether it will work for you, especially companies that re-rent the list (called continuations); these give us an indication that the list works for them and, if they are somewhat like your company, may work well for you.
- May be enhanced with demographic data (age, income, marital status, etc)